Thanks you The Boy Trials for nominating me! how exciting!
“100% adorable posts. I might have only discovered her last night, but already I can tell that this blog is inspirational. Plus, I can get my fill of relationship gossip from right here.”
I’d like to first of all thank all the Dead Dogs without which my trials and tribulations would not have been possible. Google images, for bringing most the traffic to my site and my grand total of thirteen followers for listening to my thoughts. Thirteen people who are not ALL my friends!
Liebster is German & means ‘dearest’ or beloved but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere-other bloggers
5. And, best of all-have fun and spread the karma.
I’m fairly new to the world of blogs … so afraid I do not even have five nominations, but the ones I have nominated I seriously cannot get enough of.
1) The Boy Trials – Had to be first pick, writing a blog about dating is tricky, but TBT manages to give us a nice dose of goss for nosey eyes without it sounding like a depressing rant about men. also satisfies my curiosity about university dating across the pond. can’t wait to check out latest installment
2) Single and Spunky – funny, hearfelt and totally moreish. Love reaidng about blue walrus, return of blue walrus… and all the other adventures. Need to resist urge to comment on absolutely everything!
3) City Chick Chasing the Beat – new to blog-land CCCTB only has a few pieces so far but each the author’s unique satirical humour. Most enjoyable!